What forms need to be filed with the Court?

In order to file a claim, you must fill out a Statement of Claim form and a Sheriff’s Entry of Service form. If there are two or more defendants to be served at different addresses, there is an additional service fee required per address. Please see the list of filing fees for the fee for […]