How can I make a witness appear in court?

You can compel a witness to appear in court by serving a subpoena on them. You can obtain a subpoena from the Magistrate Court. You must have the witness’ name and address for service. The subpoena will be served to the witness by you or you can pay the Sheriff’s Department to serve it.