How do I find out who won the case?

After all parties have presented their case in Court, the Judge will usually decide the case and make an announcement of the decision from the bench. If the decision cannot be immediately made, the Judge will hold the case under advisement and when the decision is made, a copy of the decision will be mailed […]

How can I make a witness appear in court?

You can compel a witness to appear in court by serving a subpoena on them. You can obtain a subpoena from the Magistrate Court. You must have the witness’ name and address for service. The subpoena will be served to the witness by you or you can pay the Sheriff’s Department to serve it.